What do children do in Pre-K 4?
- Children aquire the skills ready to be successful in Kindergarten, like: taking turns with classmates, sitting still, listening to a speaker, being attentive, working through conflict, and following directions and routines.
- Children become more independent in taking care of their own needs.
- Children develop fine and gross motor skills through fun indoor and outdoor activities.
- Children develop communication skills with teachers and classmates.
- Children learn to recognize the letters of the alphabet and understand that letters represent sounds.
- Children learn to recognize numbers and understand what numbers mean.
- Children spend time in Bible study, prayer, and singing praises to Jesus.
- Most of all, the children play!